Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Quantum’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Quantum Innovation Centre whose registered office is Quantum House, 22-24 Red Lion Court, Fleet Street, London EC4A 3EB.
The term 'you' refers to you as the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You may use text and information from this site for your own purposes, but any such use should be fully credited to 'Quantum Innovation Centre, London' and hyperlinked to the relevant screen.
- You may not use graphics or photographs on this site without first obtaining permission from us. Such permission will not be unreasonaly witheld.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are hereby recognised and acknowledged.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England