The data controller is Quantum Innovation Centre, registered in England with a company number: 07453678 at registered office address: Quantum House 22-24 Red Lion Court, Fleet Street, London, England, EC4A 3EB
What information do we collect about you?
We may collect, store and use personal information when you:
- Contact us for with an inquiry and/or request one of our products or services.
- You may give us your information over the phone, e-mail or in person.
- When you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and sign up to any of our marketing material.
- The personal information you may provide us could include (but not limited to) your name, title, occupation, employer details, address, address history, email, phone number, references.
How will we use this information about you?
We collect information about you to:
- Facilitate or process your request
- Fulfil any contractual obligations with you
- Manage your account
- Email you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you, only if you have opted in to receive this information.
- We may notify you about changes to our service
- Analyse our internal products, services and operations to improve our offering
Quantum Innovation Centre will not share your information for marketing purposes with companies outside of Quantum Innovation Centre.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so.
Where we store your personal data
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the misuse of your personal information and will always do our best to protect your personal data. However, Quantum Innovation Centre cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted over the internet as unfortunately, information transmission via the internet is not completely secure.
We would like to send you information about new products and services and updates from Quantum Innovation Centre which may be of interest to you and only if you have consented to receive such communication. You may opt out from receiving this information at any time.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Access and correction to your personal data
You have the right to request a copy of your information we hold in our records or ask us to correct or update any of your information that you think is incorrect. Please refer to the How to contact us section at the end of the policy.
Right to stop or limit the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more or to have your information deleted or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports
on website activity. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Quantum Innovation Centre, Quantum House, 22-24 Red Lion Court, London, England, EC4A 3EB.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/